The finish is the first thing you see when you look at a part, and we’ve taken the entire five-stage painting process in house to make sure it looks even better than you imagined.
It’s a big job, and few fabricators are able to take on the massive-scale paint projects we perform every day. Of course, most places don’t have a 6’ x 10’ x 20’ paint system.
Or as big of an obsession with precision.
Part Profile per load bar
- 20’ Long x 10’ Tall x 6’ Wide Part Window
- 6,000lb Capacity Power and Free Line
- Custom Load and Unload Racking System
- Steel Grit
- 30’ Long x 18’ Tall x16’ Wide Part Window
- Two Hoppers, Supporting Four Blast Hoses for Two Operators
- Full Reclaim Floor
- Automated 5-Stage Wash System
- Henkel Products
- P-3 Neutracare 5175 Cleaner
- Bonderite NT1, Phosphate-Free Reactive Conversion Coating
- All Water Used for the System is RO
- VFD Pumps for Controlled Pressures
- Air Knives as Part Exits
- 30-Minute Dry Cycle
- Adjustable Cycle and Temperature
- VFD Controlled Fans